dimanche 12 juin 2011

Exploring new didgeridoo feeling

Everyone who has played on an authentic didgeridoo know that the instruments are always heavier than what they look like. Recently while playing on a woolybutt (eucalyptus miniata) in D# from northern territory a special feeling came to me. Suddenly i felt that the didgeridoo what shifting of shape and was becoming very small like a toothpick, my hands were holding it but same time it felt like they were passing through it and I wasn't holding anything anymore. It was like if the weightless feeling that has been created could made me swing the didgeridoo around without any effort but in the reality, I knew it would have been pretty hard to do such thing considering that my didgeridoo is around 1m 55 long and weight 3 to 4 kg. I had only experience this 2 or 3 times at the beginning of a playing session. In the past I have also notice that if you sit and play didgeridoo at the base of certain trees you can tune yourself with the tree while playing and experience the medicine that this tree has to offer to you (I personally recommend sitting at the base of the tilia genus kind of tree for their soothing properties. ) A very effective way of using the didgeridoo for healing purposes is to learn about dowsing techniques and find in your area leyline, songlines, water vein and energy voxtexes that are in the natural earth energy background and go play the didgeridoo there. This will release the dreaming energy that has been locked there for a while and will give you a new pathway to the spirit world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire